Health, wellbeing & productivity: A toolkit for business
Are you losing money on claims that would be better invested in health and productivity?
- Does the boss think that health and wellbeing is a fluffy concept, with no financial relevance?
- Is the focus on the obvious cost of an unhealthy workforce - like compensation claims and staff turnover - while ignoring the higher hidden losses, like lower productivity, disruption and lost time?
- Do you know how to get good value for money by investing in workplace health and wellbeing?
- Does the company have a health and wellbeing program, and is it evidence-based or just guesswork?
A 300% return on investment is a reasonable expectation from a well-designed and implemented health and wellbeing program. But if you’re going to do it, you need to do it right.
The Health, Wellbeing and Productivity Toolkit is written by experts with practical experience. It draws on the latest Australian and international research, as well as real life examples.
All group memberships receive this and other handbook downloads via email upon joining. Please click 'Join Now' to see membership options and bonus handbook inclusions.
The Toolkit provides step-by-step information about:
- The financial benefits of health and wellbeing programs.
- Targeting a program to your workforce and workplace.
- The logistics of implementing a program.
- Maximising participation and impact.
The Health, Wellbeing and Productivity Toolkit contains sections on:
- Case studies
- Designing your program
- Deciding on program components
- Implementing and operating the program
Delivery: Email upon joining Return to Work Matters
Value: $168.00, Member price - Free when purchasing a new or renewal Group Membership Only
If you would like to purchase the product on it's own, please email us to arrange your copy.
For more information: Please email email@example.com or call 03 9867 4116
Return to Work Matters is an online resource for Return to Work practitioners. Return to Work Matters delivers tools and practical resources that are derived from evidence based research. Resources include:
- Practical evidence based articles on a variety of topics
- Research summaries to keep you up to date
- Live webinar events, recordings and video interviews with industry experts
- A collection of downloadable and editable tools to streamline your work
- Regular blog posts
- Handbooks, guides and top tips
- Events, conferences and training directory Australia-wide to plan your professional development
- A weekly newsletter with new and existing resources to keep great RTW front of mind.
Return to Work Matters is directed by individuals who have for decades been in leadership roles in Occupational Medicine, return to work facilitation, policy development and professional network support.
Individual memberships start from $148.50 annually, with discounts available for group memberships.