Health, wellbeing & productivity: A toolkit for business
Are you losing money on claims that would be better invested in health and productivity?
- Does the boss think that health and wellbeing is a fluffy concept, with no financial relevance?
- Is the focus on the obvious cost of an unhealthy workforce - like compensation claims and staff turnover - while ignoring the higher hidden losses, like lower productivity, disruption and lost time?
- Do you know how to get good value for money by investing in workplace health and wellbeing?
- Does the company have a health and wellbeing program, and is it evidence-based or just guesswork?
A 300% return on investment is a reasonable expectation from a well-designed and implemented health and wellbeing program. But if you’re going to do it, you need to do it right.
The Health, Wellbeing and Productivity Toolkit is written by experts with practical experience. It draws on the latest Australian and international research, as well as real life examples.
All group memberships receive this and other handbook downloads via email upon joining. Please click 'Join Now' to see membership options and bonus handbook inclusions.
The Toolkit provides step-by-step information about:
- The financial benefits of health and wellbeing programs.
- Targeting a program to your workforce and workplace.
- The logistics of implementing a program.
- Maximising participation and impact.
The Health, Wellbeing and Productivity Toolkit contains sections on:
- Case studies
- Designing your program
- Deciding on program components
- Implementing and operating the program
See an extract from the Health & Productivity Tool Kit here
A PDF copy of this and other handbooks are sent to all new members of Return to Work Matters. Individual memberships are $198 per person annually, discounted corporate group memberships are available. Please click on join now for further information