How to best use this site and resources
Rtwmatters.org is a resource rich website that gives subscribers direct access to a wealth of searchable information
covering dozens of topics relating to RTW.
By joining rtwmatters.org today you’ll gain instant 24-hour access to the subscriber-only areas of the site and gain the following benefits:
- A resource for learning and development
- Tools such as case studies, ways of communicating with treating practitioners, how to overcome common challenges
- Handbooks on injury and case management, and workplace systems
- Ideas for case management and influencing others such as senior management and employees
- Getting the perspectives of others in the field through cross-disciplinary discussions and interviews with experts
- Support to communicate with others such as doctors, claims staff, rehabilitation professionals with evidence-based information
- A community of support and sharing of ideas, particularly important for those working by themselves in industry
- Back up your opinions and help influence others in changing outdated beliefs through accessing ongoing reviews and translations of up to date evidence-based research
- Broad range of information on topics relevant to the field, e.g. health and productivity, wellness programs, benchmarking RTW performance, and assessing and increasing motivation in employees
- Knowledge building seminar, conference and training in our events directory
- Keep up to date on what’s happening around the world in RTW, we search for news and items of interest for you
- Downloadable RTW plans, letters and presentation templates and checklists
- A regular newsletter, for a quick overview of all new material.
How to get the most out of Return to Work Matters
Many subscribers find our weekly newsletter a great way to keep an eye on what’s new around the site and to keep
best practice RTW front of mind.
To get the most out of Return to Work Matters, we recommend you use the newsletter as a reminder to visit regularly to access our archive of over 1800 articles, guides and tools by:
- Searching for keywords
- Clicking on Topics
- Browsing through sections
In this video, Dr Mary Wyatt provides more tips on how to get the most out of Return to Work Matters.
For large corporate groups looking for organisational wide access, we offer an 'Unlimited Corporate Subscription' which costs $3300* per year.
Content is delivered via the media and technologies that suit your business best. Unlimited corporate subscribers have access to open intranet options – no paywalls, no logins and no passwords.
Use our secure online system to safely pay by credit card. Other options include direct deposit and paypal for overseas transactions (email us)
* Includes gst