Webinar: Back Pain and Return to Work
If you are unable to see the videos below your organisation's security settings are blocking the videos. We suggest you view from another computer, such as your home computer, or contact your Network Administrator.
While treatment for back pain has increased many times over the last 30 years, the outcome for people with pack pain has not improved. Advice and explanation and support to return to work make the greatest difference.
The video addresses:
- The new versus old way of treating back pain – relieving pain vs. restoring function
- Misunderstandings and myths about back pain – the problems they cause
- Investigations for back pain – are they helpful or harmful
- What can be done at the workplace to improve outcomes
- Ergonomic modifications – what is the value?
- Can we prevent back pain?