Unlimited Corporate Group Membership
Capped at only $3300 inc gst per year, an unlimited membership allows you to give everyone access, from:
- RTW Coordinators
- Rehabilitation providers
- Injury and case managment teams
- Supervisors and line managers
- Insurance claims staff
- Senior management
- HR staff
- OHS staff
*Visit the links above to find out more about role specific benefits and resources.
Return to Work Matters has a variety of material that can be of use to many of the stakeholders involved in return to work. We publish a weekly newsletter, on monthly topics, which includes new practical articles, blog posts, webinar and interview videos, research updates and tools, as well as existing resources on the site that are on topic. The newsletter also includes news items, an events and training noticeboard (external providers). Over 1500 articles are stored on the website and can be viewed by browsing the sections or through our topics page.
Monthly webinar invitations with industry experts are also sent out to premium members, then recorded and published for those who can't attend the live event. All webinars include a Q &A session for attendee interaction and support. Some of our group members log into the webinar as a team from a meeting room, and use it as a basis for their own in-house discussion on the topic. Certificates of attendance are issued to all webinar attendees if they wish to use it for professional development certification.
Membership can be tailored to your organisation's needs:
- Access lists updated when required;
- An online link to the newsletter for publishing on your intranet;
- A generic log in for less frequent users - e.g for supervisors;
- Regular contact to ensure your team is getting the most from the resources;
- Stats on group usage and webinar attendances.
Suggestions on how we can tailor the membership to your needs are welcome, we're happy to consider anything that helps your staff engage with our content.
Corporate group membership comes with the following PDF handbooks and training tools:
- Working on depression: A practical guide to the management of depression in the workplace
- Injury and case management handbook
- Workplace systems to improve RTW handbook
- The health and wellbeing toolkit for business